Hey you! I’m Morine, the designer and maker behind Morine’s Shop. Morine’s Shop is a crochet and craft enthusiast blog where I share inspiration, education & patterns for makers of all skill levels. Since starting my creative business, I’ve been committed to exploring the world of crochet and I’m excited to share my discoveries with you. Stick around for crochet tips and tricks, articles on wellness, and features from other creative entrepreneurs.
My Mama taught me to crochet as a child and I’ve built up on it over the years to the point where I am designing and publishing my own patterns. My goal is to spread my love for the craft through colourful and fun designs. Follow me on my listed sites, or just pop over and say hi; I love making new friends.
Let’s Be Friends!
The best way to stay up to date on MorinesShop.com is to join the newsletter. Don’t worry, no spam here. I’ll just send you happy mail with exclusive news and special offers.
How To Offer Support.
What is the best way to offer support?
- Share my work,
- Purchase a pattern from any of my stores,
- Use my affiliate link to buy craft supplies which earns me a small commission,
- Make a donation to my Ko-Fi account.
Start Exploring Morine’s Shop
Jump right in & start with one of these articles:
- Shuhuda: Our Stories
- How Do You Express Yourself Through Your Craft?
- Tutorial on Join as You Go for Solid Hexagons
- The Lexie Hexie Blanket Pattern
- Heimlich the Bee Amigurumi Pattern
- Crochet Eye Applique