Welcome to the Amigurumi Treasure Chest Event!
Are you as excited for the Amigurumi Treasure Chest as I am?
Hi there! I’m Morine. I am the designer, maker and basically everything behind Morine’s Shop! My blog caters to yarn lovers with patterns, tutorials & African Crafters Features.
My mission is to make your day even better by spreading joy through fun, colourful and unique designs and makes. This is why I’m so excited to be sharing Lulu the Narwhal’s Amigurumi pattern with you. Scroll below to signup and get your free PDF.
About the Amigurumi Treasure Chest
This week I’ve teamed up with 21 other amigurumi designers to bring you a hidden treasure trove of FREE patterns! For five days only, from March 21st to March 25th, you can sign up to gain exclusive access to the Treasure Chest. Inside, you will find 22 premium PDF amigurumi patterns by designers from around the world, valued at over $100 – all for free! The event only lasts for only 5 days from March 21st at 10:00am EST to March 25th at 11:59pm EST.
How you can get access to more Amigurumi patterns.
- Sign up here to receive exclusive access to the hidden Treasure Chest webpage or just visit the above link and enter your email address
- After you sign up, you’ll receive an email with the hidden link immediately – please email [email protected] if you don’t receive the link (and make sure to check your junk mail).
- Once you are in the Treasure Chest, you will find a list of all the patterns available. Each pattern will link you to the designer’s newsletter sign up page. Browse through the list and sign up for only the patterns that you want!
- The designer will then email you your free pattern!
Don’t want to sign up to 20+ emails?
You can visit this page to get ALL the patterns at $9.99! That’s a whole 90% discount!
By purchasing this discounted bundle, you will instantly receive all 22 PDF patterns for 90% off retail price. Plus you’ll be supporting your favourite designers so we can keep making patterns you love – win win!
Lulu the Narwhal
Lulu is a beginner-friendly crochet narwhal pattern that will delight kids (and adults) of any age. Perfect as a shower gift or bedroom décor!
- Please make sure you verify your email address so that you can Lulu’s pattern.
- After email verification, the email from Morine’s Shop with the pattern should arrive within 5 minutes. Please check your Spam and Promotions folders as our mail might sometimes end up there.
- If you still haven’t received your pattern in 5 minutes after email verification, please contact me at [email protected]
- Due to the time difference, I might not immediately get back to you but you’ll definitely hear from me with enough time to get you free PDF.
I hope you’ll enjoy making Lulu as much as I did. I’d love to see your creations! Please share your projects with me on Instagram.