- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to the Services on our Site our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and direct deposit information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages or comments on the Services or on a Social Media Site where we have a page or presence, the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
All photos, designs and patterns are copyright of Morine’s Shop unless otherwise stated. Please don’t share and claim content as your own.
- NOT sell my patterns and/or claim them as your own
- make items to sell (i.e. on Etsy, at craft fairs) from my patterns but please link back to my blog and provide credit for the pattern.
- share my patterns on social media so long as you provide the link back directly to my blog post.
Do not copy and paste any of my patterns.
This blog includes affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
From our blog, you can visit other blogs or websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our blog, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Changes To Our Policy